Priory's Counselling Service offers the opportunity for anyone to talk about what’s on their mind. It doesn't matter how big or how small it is. The counselling staff are happy to listen to your side of the story and they will try and help if they can.
Any student in the school.
- A safe and relaxed space where you can come and talk, sit down and think things through
- You won’t be judged
- Your side of the story will be heard
- The chance to work things out in your own time
- A room that is quiet and private
- We won’t tell anyone unless you or anyone is being hurt
Counselling sessions are usually every week for one hour. You can come once or as many times as you want.
We are in the Humanities corridor just a few doors down from the Humanities staffroom.
People come and see counsellors for all sorts of reasons.
- Losing someone special
- Trouble at home
- Trouble at school
- Feeling lonely
- Feeling unable to cope
If you want to see a counsellor:
- Pop by the counselling room or let a member of staff know
- We will arrange an appointment by sending you a letter
- We will meet and you can talk about what is going on for you
- You can decide if you want to make more appointments. (It’s your choice!)