All information is contained in the application packs associated with the job adverts below. If no vacancies are visible please check back at a later date.
Should you have any queries please contact the Personnel Officer, Priory School, Mountfield Road, Lewes, BN7 2XN.
Telephone: 01273 476231 Ext 211 , Fax: 01273 486922, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, we cannot accept CVs. If applying for a job you must send in the East Sussex application form contained within the job pack.
You can download our Recruitment Privacy Notice below.
Teacher of English
PRIORY SCHOOL, LEWES, EAST SUSSEX
MIXED 11-16 COMPREHENSIVE
Teacher of English
Main/Upper Pay Scale
Priory is a very successful school with an excellent reputation. The school is consistently oversubscribed yet has a genuinely comprehensive intake. The Governors of this successful school seek to appoint two well-qualified, talented, committed and inspiring teachers of English.
Both vacancies are to start September 2019 on a full time basis. We have one permanent and one temporary position to cover maternity leave. Please indicate your preference on the application form.
The successful applicants will have:
- A commitment to high expectations, with the ability to inspire and challenge students.
- Develop targeted learning resources to support the diverse make-up of the student body.
- A proven track record of impacting upon students' learning.
- The ability to teach English at KS3 and KS4.
- A clear understanding of current and future curriculum developments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The attributes to be a strong form tutor.
- Qualified Teacher Status.
The post would be suitable for either an NQT or an experienced teacher. The yearly Salary is Main /Upper Pay Scale, £23,720 to £39,406. Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Thursday, 25 April 2019 at 9.00 a.m.
Interviews will be held during the week beginning, 29 April 2019.
Please download relevent documents below.