Priory School is the lead school in the Lewes Teaching School Alliance. Our aim is to offer our students and those involved in their education the highest quality training, teaching and learning, professional development and support.
As a Teaching School Alliance, our key areas include :
- Training new entrants to the profession
- Peer Review and professional and leadership development
- Identifying and developing leadership potential
- Delivering accredited training (NPQs and OTP)
- Providing support for other schools
- Designating and brokering Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs)
- Instigating and developing high-quality research and development
As a National Support School we are involved in supporting and developing the evolving school-led system. We have been involved in a range of different support and challenge projects with both secondary and primary schools.
Our role as a Teaching School is central to our vision of delivering an exceptionally high-quality provision for our students, staff and those who train within our partnerships of schools. All students deserve the very best we are able to offer and that happens where colleagues receive the highest quality training, induction and ongoing professional development.
If you would like to learn more, then please do not hesitate to contact Karen Clinton, Director of Teaching School (Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org).